Team Lead- Solution Design & Launch
B.E./ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering- with 10-14 years in Logistics Operations, Process Engineering & Implementation
TLA is looking for candidates with expertise in formulating optimal supply chain network design for assigned customer(s)/industry verticals by using supply chain/logistics modeling, analysis and planning techniques to analyze and validate solution alternatives to support the organization on customer engagements with value added SCM solutions on End-End basis. The candidate will oversee an expert team in application of analysis tools and techniques in order to optimize supply chains across all material handling elements – packaging, transportation, warehousing, distribution, inventory management, global trade, etc. – to ensure that our solutions provide maximum value to prospective clients / customers on an initial and ongoing perspective.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support new business development by defining key requirements, identifying scope of work and input data collection.
- Provide innovative and optimal engineered solutions (Design initial solution, layout, process flow mapping) with support from Material Handling & Packaging Design team, use Activity Based Costing and create customer proposals
- Present solutions to concerned BU heads, indicating solutions or recommendations based on productivity and time studies and various analyses for logistics process improvements at customer end.
- Intercommunication with BD and on-site presentation. Negotiate with customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Lead Logistics process and IT migration design for implementation of new client engagements and business expansion with existing customers.
- Verify implementation to ensure that the implementation is aligned with the solution offered to customer and is aligned with current defined operational best practices and standard processes
- Responsible for monitoring total project budget (including material supply) and timelines related to Project implementations
- Define required reporting and KPI s based on operational best practices, local capabilities in consultation with BU Heads and finalse contracts with support from BD.
- While respective BUs monitor KPIs on weekly/monthly basis, do Quaterly Project Review on both cost & KPI delivery.
- Act as a neutral interface between CL operations and client and implement cost, process and IT system improvement opportunities on ongoing basis.
- Analyze market trend in terms of innovation and evaluate feasibility to implement solutions within the warehouse division. Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- Manage assigned direct reports to include employee relation issues, performance management, new employee training and development.