Team Lead- Product Costing & Pricing Analyst
Bachelor degree in Accounting/ ICWA preferred but not mandatory- with 6-8 years of experience in manufacturing environment with exposure in Pricing/Costing
TLA is looking for candidates who would bring in analytics that measure product profitability and support the development of pricing strategies and plans. He/She tracks marketplace metrics and trends, as well as establishing, maintaining and analyzing price reference documentation in order to uncover key market and pricing insights, such as how pricing strategy will affect the consumer, and how it relates to the company’s competitors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide pricing analysis for management for all business verticals – MHPS, Contract Logistics and as combo for E2E Solutions
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives, including intercompany transfer pricing.
- Monitor and update commercial price lists / standard costs, based on periodic Bill of Material monitoring and procurement price changes.
- Validate and analyze the cost of goods sold as part of the monthly/quarterly/annual Financials analysis
- Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability
- Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Confer with sales and marketing teams to develop proposals
- Prepare multi-year cost and pricing models that may include labor, materials, subcontracts, travel and other relevant costs – be the company lead for cost audits.