The warehouse and logistics team is well versed in reviewing current process and operations and developing solutions for all areas of Materials Handling , Procurement, Warehouse and Inventory Management including, Tactical Stock Locations; Picking processes; Inventory Control ,Vendor Support Operations; Warehouse Performance and Cost Measurement.
All our analysis and solutions specific to your requirements are presented with clear and concise rationale and where appropriate factored
The team (and client) also benefit from the company’s in-house System facilities for warehouse layouts, racking configuration, automation and MHE and logistics resource planning.
We associate with our Customers in establishing:
- New Build design and re-configuration of existing warehouse, picking and distribution facilities
- Optimized facility design/ layout, handling practices and workflows.
- Warehouse and inventory management techniques to optimize workflow and costs.
- Cost to serve, travel times and pick rate modeling to support the optimized layouts
- KPI development and Performance Management
- Tactical stock location(s) and picking strategies.
- Improved demand forecasting to allow for optimized inventories.
- WMS Operational Requirements Specifications.
- Optimized target inventories (holding cost vs. ordering cost vs. service).
- Optimized distribution network design and appropriate cost modeling
- Logistics Network and individual Distribution Centre capacity assessments
- Vehicle fleet profiling and resource requirements aligned with DC and customer requirements